Shop Technician (Copier Refurb)
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, FSA, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, AD&D, Travel Assistance, Legal Plans, 401(k), PTO, Paid Holidays, Employee Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Bonus|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Responsible for performing daily activities pertaining to shop set-up, reconditioning equipment, and repair. Reviewing the paperwork for Field Technicians that are assisting with set-up and/or repair of office equipment/copiers/printers. |
• Set-up and prepare new and used equipment for customer placement. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Install all necessary supplies and test mechanical sections (from feed to exit)
• Install all options listed on order documentation (fax option, finisher, hold punch, stapler, etc.)
• Calibrate each machine for correct print quality
• Test each and every function and complete final paper work packet
• Review detailed documentation of all serial and non-serial items associated with each machine before releasing it for delivery.
• Troubleshoot, assess and repair of inventory equipment as needed.
• Maintain clean and orderly shop environment
• Other duties as assigned. Management reserves the right to add or delete duties as deemed appropriate.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years of direct related experience working on copy machines and printers; experience with Xerox, Sharp, Konica and Ricoh brands preferred.
• Manual lifting up to 50 pounds, including pushing and pulling
• Exposure to normal shop/warehouse working environment.
• Ability to use a variety of office equipment, such as computer/laptop, phone, printer, fax, copier, etc.
• Ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop, bend, and climb as necessary and for extended periods of time.
• Ability to push, pull, twist, grasp and squeeze parts, supplies, tools and equipment.
• Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office Products.
• Strong electro/mechanical skills or equivalent experience.
• Strong communication skills, including listening and questioning, organizational skills, and time management.
• Attention to details and highly organized.
• Critical thinking skills to assist in problem solving.
• Strong Teamwork and customer relations skills.
• Able to handle more than one responsibility at a time.
• Independent work skills and able to work under deadlines.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.